Learning Target: Students will peer-evaluate student produced notes for main ideas, questions, and implications.
Language Target: Students will peer-evaluate (reading & writing) notes for use of Theory of Knowledge vocabulary usage using the notes rubric
(AOK, WOK, belief, certainty, culture, evidence, experience, explanation, interpretation, intuition, justification, truth and values)
- Complete running record of knowledge questions
- Changes in TOK Procedures
- Peer-Evaluate notes: Rubric; Ask Questions; Leave Comments
- Idea Generating & Brainstorming
- Group Time for Monday's Presentations